Friday, January 20, 2012

Urban Renewal---New Favorite Store.




Last weekend I (and two of my kids)
met my sister at some vintage stores.
My sister said that Urban Renewal was pretty cool.
So we went and I fell in love.
Too bad my kids didn't want to cooperate.
I could have stayed much longer and looked and looked
in every nook and crany.
That store is amazing.
Next time we go to St. George
we need to bring our truck!

Here are some things I LOVED this week:
Wow. Loved this!
I can't get this out of my head. Looks effortless but amazing.
This made me laugh.
Beautiful and sweet. And here too.
This was so touching. Some of the comments were breathtaking.
LOVED this video.
These will make you cry.
This amazing woman has been dealing with cancer and loosing her hair.
So very moving. You will be changed forever.

No comments: