Tuesday, October 12, 2010

ksl.com - Chile official: 1st miner to surface Tuesday

ksl.com - Chile official: 1st miner to surface Tuesday

We talked about this last night.
The other day I heard, more than saw, a news segment on tv about the miners preparing
to be rescued. The news anchor said something about the men were "fighting" about the
timing of when each miner goes up.
Immediately I thought to myself, "Of course they are fighting over who goes up first".
But as soon as I had that thought, he said that they were "fighting" over who goes up last.
They each wanted to be last.
That struck me to my very soul.
I was so touched that these men who have been in this
mine for more than two months would care more for their fellow man than
there own self.
Amazing.
I hope they all make it out alive and well!

No comments: