Tuesday, April 27, 2010

It'll do.

This is before.
You will have to see yesterdays post to understand the magnitude of the spray painting fever that possessed me.
After.
I think it's quite fun!
Addie is in many of my pictures.
But I got this picture soon after the sun was coming up over the mountains.
Painted flowers.
No before.
But trust me, it's much cuter this way.
I know, I have a ton of gardening and weeding to do.
But one step at a time!
This is at my front door.
I like it all!


Show and tell Green

7 comments:

Dixie said...

I lOVE your chairs! You have inspired me to do the same with 2 of mine!! I just have to wait for a not-so-windy day

Army Wife Quilter said...

very cute. love the garden

Mary Beth @ Live. Laugh. Make Something said...

I loooove all of chairs and other pretties! absolutely delightful! so pretty and cheerful! I love it! absolutely delightful! so cheerful and full of charm! Please accept my invitation to drop in at my place when you get a moment. I have become a follower and would be honored if you choose to do the same! until later...

Sandy said...

You didn't say anything about the big flowers you painted. I love them! Where did you get them?

Cheryl G. said...

In Mondays post I mentioned that I had them and they were autumn colors.
I don't know why I hadn't thought to ever paint them before because they really are so cute like this and I had wanted some big bright painted flowers and I had them right in front of my very nose!
I'm not always quick.
I got them a few years ago at the local grocery store. Yes! The grocery store!

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

Super cute! I love the bright colors and the fact that you used yellow on the wicker bench. It's unexpected, yet so fun. My instant reaction was that I wanted one too!

Cheryl G. said...

Thank you all!