Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Life according to my phone lately.

I had fun cleaning and rearranging my "studio". Ready to make stuff!



I LOVE my chalkboard wall. Must draw something else!

We had a few super duper lovely days.
The warm before the storm.
 We LOVED General Conference this weekend! You can go here to hear all about it!
Oh, Little Miss Sunshine lights up our life with smiles, giggles, laughter and "i wuv you"!


That little girl just may be a daredevil! We're in trouble!

We walked and walked and lived to tell the tale!
Babysitting duties for the first time! He slept the WHOLE time!

So dashing!

But I DON'T want my diaper changed!

Indubitably!

We're so close to Spring! You can taste it!


1 comment:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Gorgeous pictures. You have such beautiful grandchildren. Your chalkboard wall is magazine worthy. LOVE it!