Friday, August 24, 2012

Just a few more things!


I bought myself some beautiful roses! Just because!

Five (3/4 kids) of us went out to eat the other night.

My favorite pizza place is Pizzeria 712! So great!


This day was so beautiful 
and as I was walking down the street 
I just HAD to capture it.
There are yellow and orange leaves on some trees
high up in the mountains.
I know it will soon come down to us
and with it; Autumn.
I have LOVED Summer
and want to hold onto it!
 
Here are some other things I loved:
This is such a touching story.
And so is this one!
Here is another!
There are so many horrible things going on in the world
 it is heartwarming to hear of people doing such good things!
Here is something great, along the same lines!
Here are just some pretty things to look at:
And this one too.

Here's to having a pretty great weekend!
Cheers!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Lovely photos! Man oh man that picture of that pizza had me licking the screen! lol
big hugs,
Cheryl