Friday, December 21, 2012

Life according to my phone...

Walking the dogs.

Yes. I went to a roller derby.

How cute is my Dad (dressed up for Halloween)! My youngest sister just sent this to my phone.

Little Miss Sunshine and her new hat.

Davis likes to go metal detecting in all kinds of weather.

A sweet, very large nativity at a nearby park.

The warm before the storm. Little Momo carries a leaf.

What a big shadow you got there.

Davis and one of his invention prototypes.

Playing in the snow.

What a snowstorm!

The irony is that my son was going to help someone stuck in the snow. We needed a tow truck.

It may be cold and messy but it is very BEAUTIFUL!

1 comment:

Musings from Kim K. said...

What fun pics! Oh my goodness. Your snow is gorgeous. I wouldn't appreciate the getting stuck part, but we are not feeling very hopeful for a white Christmas. We only got a dusting of snow and ice with this last storm. Hugs to you and little miss Sunshine.