Thursday, November 11, 2010

Snowflakes.






Yesterday it was snowing.
I often try to catch snowflakes in my hands
to see if I can actually see any snowflakes.
Yesterday it looked like light hail 
but when I looked at the snowflakes
I ACTUALLY SAW SNOWFLAKES!
I don't know about you
but I rarely see an actual snowflake design.
Yesterday
I DID!
Really.
It was so exciting
that my heart did somersaults!

BTW:

I know,
my hands are dry
and I have something
called
Dupuytren's Disease.
Luckily,
it doesn't always require surgery.
Only if it causes my finger
to draw up and it doesn't extend
anymore.
The doctor said there's no guessing.
It could just stay like this
and not need anything!
Just thought you should know
in case you saw the cord
and small pit from my ring finger.
 FYI

On my index finger there is a snowflake!

No comments: