Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My own pinwheel painting.

Weeks ago I saw a pinwheel painting on Apartment Therapy that caught my eye.
Last week I saw this pinwheel painting on
a brand new blog (to me) I found by this talented artist,
She was inspired by other paintings she saw,
including this amazing one here.
I was so inspired by Elise's easy instructions and finished product
that I thought to myself;
maybe, just maybe, I could paint something like that.

So, I did!



I put it up in my living room.
Just to take pictures.
I may put it in my bedroom.
But I am planning on painting it soon.

It's fun and colorful!
I'm quite happy with the edges too.
Not perfect but
it'll do.

7 comments:

Kim K. said...

Wonderful. I especially love all your color choices.

Anna said...

Love this - I can imagine all sorts of different colors or shades of one color.

Stopping over from TCB Link-Up. :)

Vicky said...

That is gorgeous! Like Anna said, there is so much you can do with it. The color combinations are endless. Well done! I am a new follower from Blue Cricket Design. Vicky from www.messforless.net

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

WOW! I love this! Thank you for linking to Wicked Awesome Wednesday!

Cheryl G. said...

Thank you so very much ya'll!

I'm Busy Procrastinating said...

Awesome! The colors and pattern are so fun. I have the pillow that these paintings were most likely inspired by. It's the Splash pillow by Fine Little Day. I love it!

I'm Busy Procrastinating said...

I decided to feature your artwork today on my blog! http://www.imbusyprocrastinating.com/2011/10/get-me-motivated-monday_10.html