Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Before and After.

This is before.
It shows how ginormous my head really is.
Another Before.
I actually like my hair.
I just wet it this morning 
(didn't have time to wash it)
and put a little gel in it
and this is the mess that I like.
AFTER.
Yes.
I got glasses.
Mostly for the bifocal part of it.
I not only look smarter
but I may actually BE smarter.
It's amazing what happens when I can read ALL the time.
Yes. 
I did get granny glasses from Walmart
a long time ago
but I still couldn't read 1/2 the time
(maybe even more that that)
because I didn't actually always have my glasses.
See.
That's not a fox or mink muffler I have around my neck.
It's Frodo
hanging around with me.
Luckily
some one still loves me.
Not only have I felt like I have had a 30 point drop in IQ points:
I haven't been able to see as well as I used to.
I'm pretty sure I have early dementia.
And I am pre-menopausal.
I'm nearly 46 after all.
Daughter #1 had an endoscopy yesterday.
Youngest son keeps me on my toes.
And last week I had another skin biopsy done.
UPDATE:
I just found out the results.
He said there was mild architectural cell changes 
and to come back in three months.
Phew!
This time from my back 
and the doctor found it.
I should find out the results soon.
So for today:
Being able to see better is enough.
Plus, I have been listening to Adele's 21 album.
Over and over and over.
LOVE it!

No comments: