Thursday, December 31, 2009

A finished bathroom and cuter.


I really wanted a picture from Ikea but Ikea is about an hour away and I just don't have time for that. I went to Walmart to get some other things for the Open House and look what I found!
I have a true funny/sad story about Walmart but it's not what you think!
Someone who was being very nice and obviously was shopping for clothes for kids in Africa asked Jeff last year (it could have been the year before) if Walmart clothes would be good enough to buy for kids in Africa. I laughed the second he told me this.
First, this guy had never been in Walmart. Is anyone too good for Walmart. I think not! Second, if I have on occasion bought an article of clothing for me or for any of my own kids at Walmart I think it would be good enough for some kid in Africa.
It's one of the silliest things I ever heard! Would he be appalled that I have bought decorations for my own home there? Silly!
He was trying to be nice to those poor kids in Africa.
It still makes me laugh.

I had this in the bathroom downstairs. We replaced that mirror with a larger simpler one so I moved this one upstairs. It's plastic and I got it for $5.00 a few years ago.

I wanted simple and cheap. This was already in this bathroom.

Turned out great and yes, the towels are from Walmart too.

No comments: