Thursday, December 24, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


I took this picture the other night. I'm so grateful that Britni and Adam put up the tree.


Several years ago I made stockings for the family. Britni made hers and Davis told me what he wanted, green buttons. Everyone else didn't care. This year I need to add two more (and soon a third one--actually, I bought Sheyla's soon to be fiance one anyway).


It's beginning to snow today.

Even though most of the house is torn up and soon to be put back together (I have most of my new countertops---awaiting the third installation time because they made a mistake---the stove is almost put into place---with a visit from an electrician and Jeff working hard to get things together---yes, no stove for three weeks) and life has been a series of hectic and long car rides this last week it has also been filled with some fun, family, the temple, celebration, love (a little angst), a BYU football game and bits of Christmas.

I love the Faith Hill song:
Where are you Christmas
Do you remember the one you used to know
I'm not the same one
See what the time's done
Is that why you have let me go

Christmas is here
Everywhere, oh
Christmas is here
If you care, oh

If there is love in your heart and your mind
You will feel like Christmas all the time

I feel you Chrismas
I know I've found you
You never fade away
The joy of Christmas
Stays here inside us
Fills each and every heart with love

No comments: