Monday, September 20, 2010

Finally.


I know.
I talked about painting
months and months and months
ago.
I never finished.

I realized two things:
I needed a different ladder.
And.
I'm afraid of heights
(mostly from a really tall ladder).

I have many, many other excuses
but that's not the point.

Today I got a 
"round-to-it".
And.
On Saturday
Jeff bought a new ladder.

I'm still afraid of heights.
But I painted anyway.
Fast heart beat,
sweat and all.

My goal was one wall area.
I did a little more than that!
My plan is to make an attainable and modest goal each day
and if I do more, 
then,
Hip Hip Hoorray!

I really can see me finishing soon.
Even up high on that ladder.


A shout out 
to 
you,
and you know who
you are,
for going 
to you know where,
yesterday!
  Hip Hip Hoorray!




No comments: