Monday, September 21, 2009

He makes me smile, everyday.

I still don't have my usb cable for my camera to upload pictures from my camera. I may never get it back. I may have to buy a new one. But should I? Should I have to? But will I...is the real question.
Saturday we went to the BYU game. It was torture! Jeff even wanted to leave early. Britni's cute husband met us, watched and was horrified with us.
A true and unrelated story: A tiny bird flew into our window. The cat got it and brought it inside (we think she tries to return birds to our house because we have two, as pets). But the bird lost a lot of tail feathers and can't fly away. It jumped on the little table outside but fell on the ground and could only hop around. It was not bleeding and is still alive. We put it in one of our old cages and hope it will heal and then we can let it fly free. But it looks sad and scared. I don't know if it will survive.
Jeff makes me smile, everyday.
I WOULD rather be in Kauai.
It was a dream come true!

No comments: