Monday, September 28, 2009

Walking 4 miles.




I went for a four mile walk today. I had my cell phone and took some pictures. It was one of the loveliest days.
I took my i-pod and had fun listening to music.
I listened to John Mayer. I am loving "The heart of Life"..."I know the heart of life is good....."
I listened to Colbie Cailat. I am loving me some "Bubbly"....the song, silly....."It starts in my toes and I crinkle my nose where ever it goes I always know that you make me smile please stay for a while now just take your time where ever you go"
I listened to Billy Joel. I am loving "It's all about soul"....It's all about faith and a deeper devotion. It's all about soul....."
Na na na na na na na na
Yes, it is.

2 comments:

Stacey Sargent said...

I love love the last photo...so pretty with the sun burst! So glad to hear you love p712 too! we are addicted!

Mimi Sue said...

We're having such great weather. Love it but I don't think it'll last too long. But wonderful weather for walks. My husband is the ward clerk so he counts tithing after church so we don't have the kids over as much as we'd like. Seeing your Sunday dinner pictures makes me want to make the effort. Mimi