Saturday, June 4, 2011

I waited as long as I could but I finally did it...(insert Rocky music here).




I walked tonight and these were a few snapshots...with my phone.
This weeks challenge has to be the hardest of all 12 weeks.
No caffeine/carbonated drinks.
Yes. 
That's right.
None.
It's been a full week since my last drink.
My last diet Pepsi, that is.
At least for the next 8 weeks.
I know it's a good and healthy challenge.
Just a very difficult one.
Yeah for me!
Here is the challenge so far:
Week 1: 30 minutes of aerobic exercise--3 times per week.
Week 2: Eat/drink 3 servings of fruits/vegetables per day.
Week 3: Increase Exercise to 45 minutes of aerobic exercise--3 times per week.
Week 4: No caffeine/carbonated beverages
Next week is,
Week 5: 10 minutes of stretching/meditation
and increase exercise to 45 minutes
of aerobic exercise--
4 times per week.
Remember that we have to continue each challenge 
unless it's been changed into a new challenge.
100% so far!
Yippee!

1 comment:

Musings from Kim K. said...

I'm sooooo impressed. You are one dedicated lady. No caffeine would about kill me with my 5:50 alarm clock. Good for you!!!