Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday, October 2, 2009


Sheyla comes home in 18 days. I wonder if SHE will go to the zoo with me.
Jeff and Davis just left for St. George. I miss them already.
Tonight, I'm going to the BYU football game, with my parents and maybe one of my nieces.
I have a lot of things that I can do while Jeff and Davis are away. I'm almost done with the pillows. They are looking cute! I will miss Jeff terribly.
I'm looking forward to General Conference. I wonder what they will have to say.
If I can, I would love to be able to see Britni's play again but they have been sold out. I may go tomorrow night and see if I can get in on stand by. Darling play. Darling girl.

"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door," he used to say. "You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to"---J.R.R. Tolkien, "The Lord of the Rings:  The Fellowship of the Ring

No comments: