Monday, October 19, 2009

Where The Wild Things Are


I read this book to my kids when they were young. Davis absolutely loved it. I had to read it again and again and again.
Saturday we took Davis to see the movie "Where The Wild Things Are". Of course, it doesn't follow the book exactly. But it keeps with the spirit of the book. I thought it was fun, spectacular and sweet. At one time Jeff said it was slow. It well may be but I didn't think that and Davis sat through and watched the whole thing (and that doesn't happen with every movie even though he is 16).
I thoroughly enjoyed the movie!
I love the fact that while we were walking out of the theater, Davis said that he wondered what happened to Max's sister and Max. I love that he wondered about the relationship. He loves his siblings so much. It's not a surprise that he would wonder about a brother and sister.


"I'll eat you up I love you so."

No comments: