Friday, October 9, 2009

One pillow done. Happy Birthday!


I finished one pillow. This one is for our return missionary. My cute energizer sister-in-law had a company that made embroidery kits a few years back. This is one of her kits. I embroidered the pillows many years ago and just got to finishing this pillow. It is darling. I will finish the other two soon. This has been a busy week and it's not going to calm down anytime soon.

Today is my favorite son-in-law's birthday. He is an adorably sweet guy. He makes my daughter so happy. Which makes me happy. Happy Birthday!

I notice that many bloggers don't call people often by their real name (even though I have previously, I am thinking of changing that practice). I have several names I can call him and I will have to think about it some more. Anyway. Here are some of the choices:  The Pirate. The Missionary. Romeo. The Romantic.

No comments: