Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Birthday!


My cute little sister (she is not so little anymore) has a birthday today. She moved clear across the country many years ago. I don't get to see her often enough. I was able to go to her beautiful wedding two years ago and I saw her at a family reunion last year.
Happy Birthday!

p.s. I must have been depressed yesterday because when I reread my post it sounded very pathetic.  Later last night I changed just a few words on my post and now it doesn't sound so bad because it isn't so bad.

p.s.s. We try to have family prayer and prayers at meal time every day. We try to teach Davis to think when he prays so that each prayer is different.
He said the dinner prayer last night. He said," Please bless Sheyla, Chris and Britni that they can have the time of their lives.
 
Amen!


No comments: