Tuesday, November 3, 2009

First Mod Podge project.


My daughter gave me this box with bathroom oil, gel and a candle. She didn't like the smell. I love the sturdy box.
This technically isn't my first project. I vaguely remember working with Mod Podge when I was about 10. Maybe a picture on a board. But I haven't done anything since then.
I love many blogs. One blog is called Mod Podge rocks. Here is her site. She inspired me that maybe, even I could use Mod Podge. So I did and here it is!

I bought wrapping paper at Michael's Craft. I used one long strip for the side. But next time, I will center each side. It still turned out sweet!

I'm still working on my hutch. The color is this sweet blue. I bought black spray paint for the handles. It's turning out super cute! I'm almost done!

4 comments:

Kim -today's creative blog said...

that turned out great!

Cheryl G. said...

Thank you!

Unknown said...

Are you hooked yet? It's amazing at the transformation! If my first came out like that, I wouldn't stop. Head on over and click my "Follow" button if you like what you see. This way we can inspire one another to get our creative juices flowing.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for giving me love! You did such an awesome job. :D