Monday, November 16, 2009

It's Monday.


It snowed again this weekend and it's cold but it should warm up later this week (I hope, I hope).

I have a few things to do today and lots of projects on my To Do List.
Bathe the dog (she needs one badly).
Go to the Dermatologist today. Hopefully, it's nothing.
Get joint compound and prep and paint the hall bathroom.
Laundry. There's always laundry.
Make dinner (I'm trying a new yummy Chicken Noodle Soup recipe).
Take Sheyla somewhere unless she is sick again today.
Help Davis.
Family Home Evening.
Try to be a good mom, wife and person.
Loose 25 pounds (I know I can't do that in one day but it's ever present on my mind. I know I need to exercise and just be healthier).

To Do List on the horizon:
Thanksgiving is next week!
Chris is getting married in a month from Thursday. We are having an open house here two weeks later, the more I walk through the house the more I realize what a scary thing that is.
Christmas is in a little over a month! Christmas comes every year but it seems to sneak up on me and once again I am not prepared. There are many homemade items I'd love to make. I'll see what I can do.
There are walls I'd love to paint before the open house.
So many projects! I know I need to prioritize, ask for help and just let some things be.
I need to be realistic.
Yikes!

No comments: