Friday, May 21, 2010

Flying the nest.

I'm helping this one with another load to move up to Salt Lake City.
This time she will be staying.
This is not her first foray in living away from home.
I'll miss her just as much.

I'm excited for this new chapter of her life.
Her new grand adventure.
Have the time of your life!
 
"Every day is an opportunity to make a new happy ending."

"That it will never come again
Is what makes life so sweet."

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop to 
look around once in a while
you could miss it."

"Every second is of infinite value."

"We're fools whether we dance or not,
so we might as well dance."

"Each day comes bearing its own gifts.
Untie the ribbons."

I love you!





2 comments:

CBarnett said...

Cheryl,
My heart aches for you because I can empathize with your situation with your son, and with cancer. Remember that you never stopped loving your son. I know that Heavenly Father is so loving and he will compensate for the struggles we face in life. My faith is what helps me face challenges because this life is certainly not fair. I happy to find you on Facebook, and now read your blog. You are such a positive person, and sound just as fun as when we were in high school. We are not that far from each other we should meet in the middle.
Love, Cheri Freebairn Barnett

Cheryl G. said...

Thank you Cheri!
Yes, lets meet in the middle!
Let's do lunch!
I'd LOVE to see you again!
You were one of the sweetest people I knew in High School and I will be forever grateful!