As I was walking the dogs
I noticed the beautiful trees were glittering in the sun.
I had my cell phone and that's what I used.
Last week was a really difficult week.
There are a few things that I can do
to prevent myself from going under
(as in; trying to keep my head above water).
One of which is to think about things that make me happy
(and counting my many blessings).
Here it goes:
1. Beautiful blue skies.
2. A husband that tries to make me laugh.
3. Little Miss Sunshine's smile.
Even if it's just seeing her picture.
4. A friend to go with to the movies.
Even if the movie is bad.
5. An art project to work on.
Even if it's just pretending.
6. Paint samples to test on my bedroom walls.
7. Harry Potter Lego's.
Even if (or especially when) my daughter puts together the whole thing.
8. Making homemade macaroni and cheese
in my new little individual blue bowls.
9. Good music that can calm a troubled child's mind.
10. A blue ceiling and dandelion lights.