Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Gratitude.



Gratitude is the memory of the heart.
~Jean Baptiste Massieu

Gratitude is an art of painting an adversity into a lovely picture.
~Kak Sri

Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. 
It turns what we have into enough, and more.
It turns denial into acceptance, chaos, into order, 
confusion into clarity....
It turns problems into gifts, failures into success,
the unexpected into perfect timing, 
and mistakes into important events.
Gratitude makes sense of our past,
brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow.
~Melodie Beattie
I am Grateful for:

1. Beautiful blue skies.
2. a truck to drive and drive.
3. a husband who loves me!
4. a breathtakingly beautiful and a safe, mostly sheltered place in which to live.
5. a mostly healthy body and chances to get even healthier.
6. Children that I adore (and son and daughter-in-law too).
7.  Silly Little Miss Sunshine.
She really loves to laugh and make us laugh!
8. Pets who make me smile.
9. my husbands job and especially for how hard he works
and all that he puts up with; for our family.
10. being able to stay home for my kids, my husband and for myself
(I will always be grateful to be able to sleep every night---
that never gets old).

No comments: