Friday, November 25, 2011

The one that got away and the $5 deal.

This poor guy was left by the cake topper bride and was all by himself. Left alone to mull over this pastel landscape painting. Sad. Sad. Sad.

I think she left him for this guy. How could he ever measure up?

All she wanted to do was play this game.

I did think these were amazing but at $50 each and one was cracked. No so much.

I did bring this baby home for $5! However, I offered it to Britni. The side tables lift up and it triples the work space. Perfect for a small cute apartment! Score!
I love this little country home. Everything about it is delightful!
This is so very cute. You may just pass out!
I love all of these and they make me think of my built-in bookshelves.
These are gorgeous!
I should have made this and this sweet little thing.

No comments: