Friday, December 2, 2011

Handprints.

I love hand prints of little kids.
I have been wanting to make Rians hand prints ever since she was born.
So I finally did on 11-22-11.
I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to do with them
so I got a whole bunch!
The lower picture is on a partial wall on the way down the stairs.
All those colorful hand and foot prints 
are from our own four kids from July 1994.
Our youngest was not quite one
and our oldest had just turned seven.
The blue hand print is Jeff's when he was five.
The red one is Davis's when he was three 
(it was a gift from Primary).
The green one is from Sheyla when she was one.
I wasn't very smart and didn't get the middle two individual hand prints.

Here are some things I am liking:
Owl wallpaper...gah!
Something about Scandinavian homes I love.
Amazing ornaments. Love LOVE the whale!