Monday, September 5, 2011

Grateful Sundays (yeah, I know TODAY isn't Sunday but the pictures WERE taken on Sunday and if I can get it together I'll do Grateful Sundays on Sunday).








1.  Wild little bunches of flowers.
2.  Sunday dinners at our house 
(it's fantastic when everyone shows up but it still makes me happy to have anyone).
3.  Teaching the 3 and 4 year olds at church
(they are aptly named Sunbeams-
they often make me laugh with the things they say-
they are often exhausting but oh they are cute-
I like being reminded of the pure and simple things-
today's lesson: I'm grateful for food and clothes-
last week's lesson: I'm grateful for my home).
4.  Seeing little Miss Sunshine toddle around the house
(seeing those busy little fingers-
hearing her little babbling voice-
hearing her sweet raspy little laugh-
kissing those pink round little cheeks).
5.  Davis being able to play, walk and run on two feet
(look how sweet he is
as he carefully pushes little Rian on that swing).
6.  Warm evenings to get out and be with family
(I really really love warm weather
and we have a great neighborhood park).
7.  Big juicy red tomatoes from our garden.
That's only seven but really it's so much more than that.
It'll do.

1 comment:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Beautiful post. Even more beautiful pics.