Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Groovy Practice.

I've been planning a post in the future 
about a fantastic art project that I have in my head.
Well really, inspired by many things I've seen on-line.
I will have links and pictures of other people's projects
that I have been inspired by
and getting permission to post pictures.
I am melding two different projects into one.
Until today, it's all been ideas in my head and pictures I look at.
Today I am practicing (the words on poster board)
and painting on canvas (something I saw on-line).
You know how sometimes what you see in your head 
is so different than what actually comes out.
Yeah, it's a lot like that.


Why yes, I love Phil Collins!
This song was on the top 100 in 1988.
We were married in 1986.
We've still got that groovy kind of love.
I'm just not sure if it's going to be on canvas.