Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sunday Dinner, Happy Birthday and Practice Makes Perfect.




These dinner pictures are not the best 
but proof that we some times have Sunday dinners together.
I love when everyone is here.
I know that I can't always have them all
and I'm ok with that.
I also know that some day it won't be nearly as often
but I will take whatever they give me
and be glad for it all.
We don't have the fanciest dinners.
I'm not that type of girl.
It was burritos and tacos (this time)
because everyone likes something or another.
Sweet daughter-in-law's birthday was Sunday 
and we celebrated with cake, a present and a balloon.
Little Miss Sunshine practiced for the big day next month.
I think she may already know how to eat cake.

1 comment:

Musings from Kim K. said...

How nice that you could all be together. Burritos and tacos sound like a perfect dinner. I especially love Little Miss Sunshine's dinner attire.