Friday, February 24, 2012

Finished Project #7. Lambs Wool Flower in Two Parts.

 Last year, sometime, I bought a gently used lambs wool striped sweater
(for cheap, of course).
I usually don't buy patterned wool sweaters
but this time I just couldn't resist.
Sheyla recently said something about wanting a flower 
made from that striped and now felted sweater.
 So, I made two.
 I asked Sheyla to be my model.
Although, I think I was a little bossy.
 She obliged, nonetheless.
 Almost always her nose in a book.
Or the computer.
A natural beauty.

Here are some other things I loved this week:
One of these days I am going to make a cute teepee.

2 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

What a gorgeous wool flower. The colors are perfect. Beautiful model too. You know I'm a sucker for felt food. Thanks for the link!

Nicole said...

Those flowers are beautiful. I love all the colors. Thank you for your sweet comment, I bet your burp cloths were just as cute. I've been searching around for some nicer burp cloths and I think I found some at Babies R us, it's hard to tell because they are online. I just read your post about David, is he your son. It broke my heart to think of the things he goes through. My daughter who's ten has been struggling with anxiety lately. It's so hard, I feel so helpless. I hope he is doing better and you are finding some answers.
Hugs,
Nicole