Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Flowers and hearts.


 One of the best things about Valentine's Day:
the note that comes with the flowers.
"I've been watching you for almost 27 years and I like what I see.
You're so sexy and I think that I've been secretly 
(maybe not so secretly) stalking you!
Oh wait a minute...
I think you've been stalking me too.
Hmm...
maybe we're married.
I love you!
Love, your secret admirer
(wink wink, nod nod)

 I actually made sugar cookies.
I had some little silver stars
 from when I was going to make sugar cookies
for Christmas.
An accidental heart shaped pancake for Davis this morning.
I said, "Wait! I want to take a picture!"
Oh, Mom.
He groans and rolls his eyes.

1 comment:

Musings from Kim K. said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that makes her kids "wait" to eat until a picture is snapped. hee hee.

Happy belated V day!