Monday, May 18, 2009

May 18, 2009

Is it so small a thing
To have enjoy'd the sun,
To have lived light in the spring,
To have loved, to have thought, to have done...
by Matthew Arnold
I have found life an enjoyable, enchanting, active, and sometime terrifying experience, and I've enjoyed it completely. A lament in one ear, maybe, but always a song in the other.
by Sean O'Casey
I found this quote and think it is amazing.

It's been one of those weeks, or days, that I need to remind myself of what I am grateful for. So, here is another list.
1. Patient and kind husband.
2. Have you seen where I live?
3. I get to sleep every night.
4. Four beautiful children.
5. Kind neighbors.
6. Working cars and the ability to drive wherever I want.
7. Life itself.
8. Second, third or more chances.
9. Having good conversations.
10. Thoughtful children.

No comments: