Friday, April 23, 2010

Violas.

Every day gets greener and greener.
And that's one of the reasons I love Spring so much!
I thought I was buying pansies but it turns out I bought violas.
They are related to pansies and are just as hardy.
Good thing because yesterday morning we woke up to a blanket of snow.
The great thing about Spring is that the snow all melted by mid day.
And today it is raining.
It's even more green than on Wednesday when I took these pictures.
And I love green!
It seems Addie likes the camera.
Yet, she plays coy.
These are my rhubarb plants that I don't have to do much to and they grow amazingly beautiful.
The grapevine is still dormant but will soon start to green.

Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's Party!" 
How silly and not surprisingly that Robin Williams said that!

No comments: