Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring Break and Bryce Canyon.

Ok. It's not Hawaii or Kauai.
Last week was Spring break. All week.
We left on Wednesday and in a few hours made it to Bryce Canyon.
Still a lot of snow but it is Spectacular!
I am so grateful not to be working out of the home right now.
For many years I did and for many years of Spring break we did not much of anything for trips.
Of course, I tried to make everyday fun and we sometimes had adventures close by.
And sometimes we just hung around the house or the kids played with friends.

Some times the kids were happy and some times they weren't.
Jeff tried to be a good sport the whole time.
Thank goodness for him!
I missed the married kids terribly.
It's hard to believe so much time has gone by.
No more four kids all together: fighting, playing, laughing.
I did think about future trips with grandchildren (and their parents) and it made me smile.
Life goes on and so do we.

No comments: