Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Beautiful day.

Chris and I went to the temple today. It made me happy. Then he had to go to work. So...
Today was so beautiful that I wanted to ride my scooter. Yes, I have a scooter. Last year when gas was over $4.25 per gallon Jeff wanted to get a scooter so he could spend less money commuting to work. He insisted that we get a scooter for me (it is a cheap Chinese brand). It has been more fun than I ever imagined. Today was my first ride of the year, it was that lovely. I decided to take a ride to Provo (just a little over thirty minutes away), taking side streets, and go see a movie at a mall. I noticed that I sighed deeply several times during my ride. I passed beautiful trees dripping of white blossoms that tickled my nose and smelled heavenly. I drove by fields of young green plants that had a sweet smell that followed me. I loved the ride. In fact, it reminds me of something that Dr. Laura said, well at least something like this, "I now know why a dog sticks it's head out the window!" So, do I.

1 comment:

Dan and Sharon's Family said...

Sweet, beautiful Cheryl,

Oh, how I have missed your perspective on life! I'm so glad that you have a blog. Mine is dorkier than yours. I don't know how to do much on mine. I love that you have a scooter! That's so cool! Thanks for sharing your fun day!