Wednesday, April 8, 2009

It was a great day!





























I had to get out of the house and do something. I was going to go to a movie but I didn't find one that I wanted to see. So I got a sandwich at subways and listened to my i-Pod while people watching at the mall. Then I headed to the Vintage stores that I love so much. I found these chairs at Treasures Antiques in Springville. I sent a picture of one to Britni to see if she would want them. Of course, I was paying happily. She said yes, so I got all four for $48! I think it's a great deal. We will paint them and cover the seats with super cute fabric! It will be a fun project! Britni was excited. We just need to find a cheap table, that will be easy and fun!
I was down at our mailboxes and was overwhelmed by the breathtaking beauty of the valley! I just had to take some pictures! We had had snow last weekend and yesterday was gorgeous! We have some more crocus's in our garden. They make me happy! I planted a few purple pansies which I plant almost every single year and some spinach for the first time ever. It felt great to do some yard work on such a beautiful day!

No comments: