Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lunch with Jeff.

Yesterday, I went to lunch with Jeff. We don't get to go together very often so it really was a treat! Jeff was craving Pizzeria 712. So, we went and it was good!
He is silly and makes me laugh everyday. He is handsome, strong and very kind. He is a good, present, and patient father. He is a good, loving and patient husband. He is truly, my best friend.
I have been listening to and loving Billy Joel lately. I love the beautiful and sweet song "And So It Goes". I could sing that song to Jeff, if I could sing. But if I were to choose an anthem for me today, it would be "This Is The Time" because I have been thinking much lately about how fast the time has gone by already. We have been married nearly 24 years, the kids are growing up so fast and it nearly takes my breath away by the speed of things. I want to savor every precious moment!
"This is the time to remember
Cause it will not last forever
These are the days
To hold on to
But we won't
Although we'll want to
This is the time..."

No comments: