Thursday, March 19, 2009

Britni tried on wedding dresses yesterday and found the perfect dress for her! She looks absolutely stunning! Also, open letter to Adam.


Britni would not allow me to put a picture of her trying on wedding dresses on my blog. It makes me a little sad. I'll get over it. I was so close to begging but I didn't. So, I decided to put ONE of my favorite pictures on here. This is Britni, in Kindergarten! I just adore this picture! You can see how Britni is destined for something big! The minute Britni was born, I loved and adored her. I know Britni isn't perfect, I am her mother and have lived with her for 18 years. But I only say that because no one is perfect. She is pretty dang, close. She works hard on those few things that don't come so easily. That tenacity and inner drive is something fierce! Britni is also very gifted in many ways! How she can memorize a whole play in such a short time, I can never know or understand! She is also such a spiritual giant, an old soul. She is truly an amazing example!
Every play that she is in, I am in awe of her! That is only a part of her greatness!

Shakespeare wrote: "Be not afraid of greatness; some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them." She has it all! She really is that great!

Letter to Adam: Do you even know how lucky you are to marry Britni? I hope you will appreciate her and cherish her! She deserves to be adored and treated the very best way possible!
I admire some things about you already. I hope you live up to what Britni sees in you. Take care of my little girl who is now quite the young woman, she still has so much to do and be!

Lou Holtz wrote: "I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary."

You two can be extraordinary together!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She sure looks confident in that photo