Thursday, March 19, 2009

Now, back to Earth.

I'm sure you've already noticed I wasn't good with hair, but because she is so cute and wore a hat, she pulled it off.

My kids turned out well despite the fact that I was their Mom. I make a lot of mistakes. Don't we all?

I read on someones old blog how competitive it was. Blogging.

I have been fascinated with many blogs. I have noticed how talented many people are, in and out of the blogging world and I'm not one of them. Although, I was good at starting IVs. But, that's not something you can post a picture about. I had a hard time starting IVs or getting blood from drug abusers. Not so good. I'm no longer working as a nurse. I'm trying to be a good mom and person. I don't always succeed. I'm not a good cook. I really don't even like to cook, much. I want to be an artist but I'm really not even a good crafter. I'm overweight and I used to be really cute. I'm thinking of loosing weight but that doesn't burn many calories! I am friendly and I can be nice. I do adore my family but of course not one of us is perfect. Luckily no one is! But I think I could be pretty much any one's friend, unless you're really, really mean. I don't think I've met many mean people.

So many talented, cute people that seem to be related to each other in some of the blogging world. It's fascinating!

I like to write but I've never been published and I can't remember many rules regarding punctuation or dangling participles. I've written in personal journals, personal letters and an occasional note to a teacher. That's it. I think I'm getting early Alzheimer's and can't always carry on an intelligent conversation. But, I like to have fun and make friends! I really do think I'm one of the most dorkiest people around. Most people are forgiving of such shortcomings.

I do live in an enchanted place in a pretty cool house but we have the original Formica counter tops in our kitchen and original vinyl floors in our upstairs bathrooms and original brown and blue industrial carpet in most of upstairs. Our hot water/heat boiler system breaks down frequently. I still love my different colored painted walls.

I won't always brag about my kids. I sometimes have a hard time handling difficulties of life. But I try to have a positive outlook and I have a myriad list of favorite things!

So, this is me. Take it or leave it.

No comments: