Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Letter Day!



Tuesdays and Thursdays are letter days! Chris and Sheyla are on missions and get to write home once a week in the lovely form of an e-mail! A letter from Chris on Tuesday and a letter from Sheyla on Thursday!
Oh, how I love Tuesday and Thursday! Oh, how much power a day has to garner so much writing and activity, anticipation, happiness, or even sadness and worry!
They are amazing missionaries! They have had their fair share of struggles! How my heart aches for them when they struggle and seem so close to breaking. They also have great amounts of talent, optimism and fortitude! I love those days where the letters are full of information of where they have been, what they are doing, who they are teaching and especially when they share their sweet, tender testimonies! Mostly, their letters are short and to the point. That's all right too. For even in those too short letters, it lets me know they are still trying and still there!
I miss those kids! Yet, I am so happy they are where they are, because I wouldn't want them any other place in the whole wide world!
Today is one of those letter days!

No comments: