Wednesday, June 10, 2009

For the love of embroidery.

I found some amazing blogs yesterday and was so captivated and inspired that I started a new project! I found some patterns on this site and combined two of her patterns. She is amazing!
I also found this site and requested a darling Christmas pattern that the artist sent me within a very short time! She is amazing!
I also found another site that has super cute patterns, she has free patterns every week, has amazing pictures (she has a patient dog that she poses in the silliest outfits) and the whole blog is sweet! She is amazing too!
I also fell in love with this blog. It really isn't embroidery related but is lovely and inspiring! She is amazing too!
Last night I felt like there is so much I want to do, so many projects to create and I don't want to waste a minute! But of course, life happens and I can't spend all day doing fun things and creating works of art (or at least, pretending).
Here is my collection of embroidery thread that I've worked on for over 20 years!
This shows that I am not an absolute newbie with embroidery. In the first few years of marriage I found this amazing kit and embroidered this! I love the saying: When two fond hearts unite--the yoke is easy--the burden light.
This dog is driving me crazy by barking at everyone that comes in the door, barking at any barking dog in a two mile radius, barking at any one that hops, skips, or (heaven forbid) runs! Arghhhh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Cheryl, thanks for the link and kind words. Looks like you've been busy stitching. Your box of thread looks nice and organized - care to untangle the miles and miles of thread I have stuffed into plastic bags, cookie jars and biscuit tins?