Friday, June 26, 2009

Fourteen days and counting...

Yesterday, I went and paid for the flowers for the wedding. Cute shop.

Today, I met Jeff at his work. We met with someone regarding life insurance (we don't have enough). Then we went to lunch at The Jerk Shack. It serves Jamaican food. Davis (who stayed home again from summer school) had Shrimp (which he loves) and rice with beans. I had a chicken salad. It was ok. Jeff has eaten there with guys from work. I don't often get to eat lunch with him, so that was a nice treat! Boy, I love that guy.

3 comments:

Mimi Sue said...

Thanks for coming by and saying hi. Looks like you have a fun and busy life. Isn't having a missionary out the best? Have a great weekend. Mimi

Mo said...

Sounds like a very productive day

Lisa said...

Blog hopping today! In reading your last entry, I do believe that Davis needs to move to Louisiaa! We have plenty of shrimp, red beans & rice!