Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Good Morning Sunshine!

 We got back Monday evening and was greeted by nearly a foot of snow.
The light wasn't very good so I didn't take pictures.
But in the morning I was raring to go but the sun wasn't.
That's what we get for living so close to the mountains.
 It was so very cold.
My fingers were so very cold.
But I was enchanted by how beautiful everything was.
 I took one picture before this and accidentally erased it.
I liked it so much I took another.
 And another and another and another.
I stood there for minutes and minutes 
and watched the sun rays glow above the mountain.
 I could tell that the sun would be peaking over the mountain soon.
 I would go inside and do a little cleaning or painting.
 Then, I would go back outside and snap a picture
and watch the clouds blow on the mountain top.
I was getting so excited to see the sun peak over the mountain.
Ta Da!

1 comment:

Musings from Kim K. said...

I'm loving your gorgeous snow pictures. We're finally enjoying snow in our state too. Those sleds were read to be dusted off!