Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday, July 31, 2009.

I got a DVD from my friend Susan in the mail today. It has Sheyla on there singing with a small choir when she was in the fourth grade. So tenderly sweet, slightly awkward and singing her heart out. It makes me miss her even more. Britni performed the same night, a song from Anastasia that she skipped around, fully costumed and perfectly lip synced. She was in the first grade. Full of promise, true grit and spunk! Davis was at Susan's daughters birthday party looking adorable but very whiny. So young, wide eyed and eager. I don't know where Chris was through it all but he didn't like to perform so he was probably hiding or walking around meeting people. Full of energy, stubbornness and determination. It is precious to see the kids so young. It is amazing how fast the time flew! Where did the time go? It makes me nervous about how fast the next 13 years will be! I want to hold onto it and not waste a single minute of it! There is so much that can happen in that amount of time besides just getting older!
Jeff is going to figure out how to put just a portion of the video on here. I wouldn't know a thing about it! What a great gift this is!
We are leaving tomorrow for our vacation! I'm very excited for a new adventure!
Have a fantastic weekend!

No comments: